Do you need a guide to show you a unique Russian area sandwiched between Poland and Lithuania?
If yes, you should take a Free Walking Tour which is created for both backpackers and sophisticated elderly groups.
Inkaliningrad.com is the only place, where you can have the NEW Free Walking Tour around the City.
NEW Inkaliningrad Free Walking Tour will help you get your bearings in the most European-minded city of Russia and allow you to make the most of your stay here! The guide walks you through the history of Kaliningrad, from its start as a Prussian settlement Tvangste, as a land Koenigsberg to becoming one of the most beautiful cities of Eastern Prussia before World War II and now Amber capital of the world being a significant westernmost part of Russia. Our guides will tell you the stories you’d never hear. You will get to know the best parts of Kaliningrad and hear some “secrets” of this marvelous place with very special identity. Our expert guides aim to give you a perfect introduction to Kaliningrad.
Plan your day
- The Tour starts at 10am from the House of Soviets area next to the white-blue fence (address: Central sq., Leninskij Prospect, 81)
- The tour is usually 3-4 hours long (the duration depends on your walking speed!). You will see: House of Soviets – Kant Island – Cathedral – Lower Lake – Donna Tower / Amber Museum – Kaliningrad market – Victory Square
- There will be a stop sometime in the middle of the tour to have a cup of tea/coffee and satisfy your other small needs
- The tour ends at the Victory Sq.
Our guided walking tour in Kaliningrad is totally free so that everybody, regardless of budget, can discover this magnificent city. There are no fees. If you want to, you can tip your guide at the end of the tour. That’s it!
Choose your day and sign-up for the tour by emailing at: email@example.com
Please, email us the following information:
1. Country of your residence.
2. Age group (children/teenager/adult).
Remember we have this tour only on Fridays so far.
We always recommend you to sign-up. In case of no visitors “by email” the guide will not show up.
You can also book the tour by using our Simple Booking Form.
Make sure you had your hearty meals before the sightseeing to have your batteries charged for 3-4 hours of brisk walking!
Groups of 10 or more, schools and organizations
Our Free Walking Tour is aimed at individual visitors and we reserve the right to turn away unannounced large groups, but we really don’t want to. Please contact us at least 3 days in advance if you want to bring a lot of friends.
We do not offer Free Tour to schools or other organizations. Instead, you can book a very reasonably priced Private Tour by contacting us directly.
Already took the tour? Share your comments below!