Are you an Educator struggling with your students, seeing they are bored at their desks and their swotting is unproductive?
Then Educational Tours organized by The Inkaliningrad.com Team is a great way to bring children out of their routines and give them an opportunity for meaningful, immersive, educational experiences!
It is proven that live demonstrations, guided sightseeing make every experience a teachable moment.
“Hands-on learning” of English and History can be so much fun for the kids and deliver them inspiration, confidence and more connection to the world around them!
1. 2h walking tour in Kalinigrad
2. 3h city tour by bus
3. 1,5h tour in the Amber Museum and Koenigsberg Cathedral
4. Curonian Spit (7h)
5. Amber Museum + Yantarny village (Amber Mine) – 7h
– We will put smiles on children’s faces and assist educators in achieving their curriculum goals.
– Children will get materials with a new glossary and usage of new words/expressions.
– The things children see and experience during the educational tours will increase their motivation for learning.
Offer this opportunity to the kids to learn together and outside of school!